HSDS is an all-volunteer run non-profit organization. We could not run as we do without help! You can contribute to this community in many different ways though your special skills and talents. Participate with HSDS by:
- Volunteering on Sunday nights
- Work at the front desk, fill the water jugs, set up the sound system, and more! Volunteers get a free month on Sunday nights after a certain amount of volunteering, depending on what you help out with.
- Volunteer for Special Events
- Help organize our annual Harvest Moon Ball, workshops, Live Band dances, or other events.
- Join the HSDS Performance Teams!
- Use your Skills!
- Did you come from another scene and have experience DJing swing music or teaching?
- Do you have other specialized expertise such as Public Relations, Accounting, web?
- Join a committee!
- Everything listed above is organized by committees within HSDS. Joining a committee is one of the quickest ways to have your say in the future of the organization!
- Special Events
- Attend Board Meetings
- HSDS is run by the Board which makes decisions about the future of the club. Board meetings are open to all HSDS members and held on a regular basis.
Another great way to stay involved during the week is to connect through Social Media! Our members are very active online and it is a great way to keep in touch with other events around town.
Voicemail is (832) 323-3190